Onward

We have had our fun in Kerama, waiting for the right wind; it appears our window for travel opens tomorrow. Now we pack, rest and mentally prepare for the 300 km trek to the next island group.

The crossing will hopefully take only 3 days, but if the wind fails us it could be much more. I foresee a need to rest on the flipside. If the weather gods smile upon us and do as promised (weather forecasts are as predictable/reliable as a game of Craps in a seedy casino) we should flow through to Miyako Shima on a steady 25 kn NNE wind. Great news.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s